Horse Racing Rules & Info
- All horses need to have current cog-gins, no exceptions.
- All riders must be in a saddle with stirrups. (may not tie your feet into stirrups)
- All riders must have helmet and goggles on the track. (goggle are supplied to use if you don't have any, supplies are limited so bring your own if you can)
- Signup is Friday at 5:00 pm for Saturday races and Saturday at 5:00 pm for Sunday races, in the Nemadji camp by the barns. you may call in to signup if you can not make it. Annette Palacios, Director/Horse Racing Director: (218) 576-7321
- Races will be decided by what we have. Normally it will be a small pony, medium pony, two farmer races and four Thoroughbred races, and one Quarter. We have the Carlton County Derby on Sunday, this is a 1 mile race.(races can and will change do to what we have one race day)
- Races are payed out first though fourth place, if you placed you can pickup you check starting 30 minutes after the last race, in the Nemadji camp.
- For more info please call Annette Palacios, Director/Horse Racing Director: (218) 576-7321. Thank you and enjoy the races.